What is a Stakeholder Strategy? Why do organizations need to move to a stakeholder model? What does it entail? What is the Stakeholder Manifesto? Who are your organization’s stakeholders? What is important to each stakeholder? What is the best way to connect with each one of them? What is the ESGDs standard? Why are the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals relevant? How can profitability be secured?
Our carefully designed program will tackle all of these questions to move your organization from a shareholder to a stakeholder strategy, mindset and business model.
From deep-rooted mindsets and ways of working to redesigning your organization’s DNA and upskilling teams, we will guide you through all the steps towards successful stakeholder mapping and strategic implementation.
With our Signature Stakeholder Program your organization will learn all about:
- Using exponential technologies ethically to accelerate the transition to a stakeholder mindset and strategy and boost your organization’s impact.
- Applying future foresight to stay ahead of the curve and be the first to respond to your stakeholder’s needs through structural disruption and new business models.
- Understanding the latest economic, technological, political, social, philosophical and environmental systems, models and frameworks, to design stakeholder strategies and business models fit for the future.
- Co-creating a visionary strategic masterplan that delivers stakeholder value and a future-proof competitive advantage in an increasingly complex landscape.
- Future-proofing your leadership through a whole new set of skills, mental models, tools and frameworks informed by cutting edge science, technology and experts from a broad range of disciplines.
- Enriching and boosting your Board through our Circuit of Knowledge Methodology, to guarantee inclusion, stakeholder and expert representation in favor of increased impact and profitability.